Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well, I cannot believe how dramatically things have changed in my life. Change can be good or bad i think. In this case, a little of both. Well, a lot of both.

I miss what we were. I thought about it tonight. Actually, a lot. I don't know if an apology is really the right thing to do...i guess i don't have an end to that sentence.

You've changed. Maybe not. But to my eyes a lot of people have. Which i think is more my perception then reality. However, one's perception is their reality, right? I don't understand why you do things, or why you don't do things. I don't understand why you can't understand me. I don't understand why we've all given up.

On the bright side, gosh, i am happy, nervous about what may come, but very happy when i dont think about it. When you see what you've been missing out on, or how wrong you were about a person, it's amazing. I forget all my troubles when we're together. Who could blame me for wanting to be with you?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?