Thursday, December 23, 2004

what can i say to excite my oh-so-many readers?

Are you ever in a situation, just a regular one, even a daily one, that you suddenly become extremely annoyed with? For instance, if you are a partier, and then you go to a big party, and think- "what is the point of this?! Why do these people do this? This is not fun. This is not what i saw myself doing, etc, etc" (that is not my situation, but it is a good analogy)

sometimes, i don't like you. sometimes you make me so angry, and i cant say anything! Other times, i know that i couldn't live without you. Sometimes, i don't think you see the last part. sometimes, i dont think you care at all about me. what am i to you? really, nothing.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?