Monday, December 13, 2004

"i don't like black people, because they are annoying."

this inspired me to write an essay in order to get into the honors college at asu.
i wish he could have been around to hear this quote...
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -mlkj


Anyway, I've decided...dating...there's no point. There really is no point of persuing anyone. Hooking up? No point. It's a matter of selfishness. There's also no point in studying for AP Gov now that there's no possible way for me to get an A. And I don't want to study for math or english either. What's the point? Senioritis i believe. Thank you to those who let me talk to them about my stupid theories or discoveries about myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?