Sunday, October 17, 2004

fall break....gone.
all in all....good.

i am so pathetic. i get so scared after watching scary movies. i make people talk to me on the phone while i'm driving (sorry) and am a bad driver becuase i keep turning around to look in my back seat to make sure no one is there. I made my sister sit in the bathroom while i took a shower because there was a scene in that movie in the bathtub. (yes-he nearly died.) why do i let stupid things affect me? and now...i cant remember how it ended becuase i watched the dvd with the FOUR alternate endings. geez. i think it was bad.

how was your fall break everyone?(or anyone seeing as how i've gotten NO comments on my last few posts)

do you care at all...
nothing's changed.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?