Saturday, June 19, 2004

what i am to you is not real
what i am to you you do not need
what i am to you is not what you mean to me.


yup more damien rice.

i don't understand boys, or relationships. i dont know when it started, but i havent been getting attached. it's like i'm apathetic to what they feel for me or even to what i feel for them. i just dont care. i wont allow myself to be heartbroken, and i wont allow myself to fall for anyone, not for fear of becoming heartbroken, just becuase i dont want to. im not sure what numbed me, if that is how you spell it, but i dont think anyone could "break the ice" or however you want to put it, right now at least. i wonder when i will find something that will just be perfect on both ends.

yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?