Tuesday, June 08, 2004

then I see you standing there, wanting more from me, and all I can do is try. then I see you standing there, I'm all I'll ever be, and all I can do is try.

i'm not trying hard enough. i have not followed through on anything i said i would do this summer. i said i would work out and get into shape. i said i would practice my guitar and piano everyday i said. i would practice my classical singing i said. i said i would write a new song every week. i would keep my room clean and organize i said. will someone enforce these things for me? i think if i were a movie star or just rich, i would hire someone just to make sure i do everything i want to do. now all of you thinking: why dont you just do it and not be lazy?...well...good, becuase i should.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?