Thursday, May 27, 2004

well there are plenty of things i want to say.

i am a senior now. weird. that means im going to have to start getting things done. where am i going to college? what am i even looking for in a college?

um, i dont want anything to change, okaY? thanks.

some people are really lame. or am i?

some people want all the attention. or am i annoyed because they are stealing mine?

should you wait for something wonderful if you'd be missing out on something great? I'm not sure of my opinion on settling for something or someone, if it's for the time being.

i have many goals this summer, including: becoming an overall better musician and becoming overall more healthy. If i were to achieve these goals they would in turn make me more happy with myself, which is always the main goal. how many times can i say goal? okay, another goal for me is to read a lot and expand my vocabulary.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?