Sunday, May 09, 2004

Prom etc

Prom was very very fun. I don't think i could have found a better date to go with as friends to Tbird's prom. Grant was great, dinner was fab, the dance was fun, and after the dance was chill. And I don't even care if anyone liked my dress becuase I liked it, so there.

I wanted you to notice me. I don't think you did. You were the closest thing I had to love, and now you have her. She's perfect, she's all you ever wanted, and i am nothing but a girl from the past. I've moved on, but...

Will I ever be something more than that? Can I make a relationship work for once? Please. What's the point? Don't hurt me, let's just have fun. I don't know if we are going anywhere, and i kinda hope we are, I just...it's just...hmm, i guess it's just hard to explain.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?