Sunday, May 02, 2004

I believe in a thing called love

Well this weekend was fun, i did not get any homework done however. Friday night my sister came home from college! yay! Friday through Saturday was Relay for Life where i barely slept but had good times while being awake. Saturday night was brophy's prom, which was very fun. Today (Sunday) i actually had fun at work, and then had a blast at Jake's 18th birthday party. Happy Birthday Jake!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*'

i want to have some sort of hold on a guy, where he thinks about me and misses me when i'm not there, and i give him butterflies when i am there, but still there's never an awkward moment. but i'm not like that. that's not me.

but i dont want anything to change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?