Saturday, April 24, 2004

im sick of everything.
of this even.
of writing, school, people.
of being there for you when you are not there for me
of apologizing when you were at fault
of you saying how much your life sucks
of you trying to get so much attention
of you trying so hard to be cool
of you always winning
of me being annoying
of me getting annoyed easily
of me not being good enough
of me not getting what i want
of me complaining(as you probably are too)
of me having this poor attitude
of me being me.

thats it, i think i want to change my whole personality. maybe ill be like those jerks that get everything they want.

a stupid orange slip could change someone's life, i wanted that change. thanks to my supporters. you guys are the best!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?