Tuesday, March 09, 2004

i wrote the last entry, when i really wasnt upset at all. however, i realized what you said really did hurt. not becuase it was coming from you, but becuase it made me feel like a lesser person or something. however, i was so lucky that you liked me, knowing that you have such high standards, right?

now, i understand that those were not your intentions. as mr graybeal would say, "i can feel the devil coming out of my throat." ha. no really, i dont mean the things i say either, there is something inside of me that wants revenge, although i wasnt really that hurt. dont lose sleep over it. however, i dont think that you will. i think there is something inside of you that makes you portray someone who really cares, and there is some sincerity in that you dont want me to feel bad, but it doesnt really matter to you either way. i know i am not that great.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?