Saturday, February 21, 2004

What is beautiful?

Tonight was a disappointment. third wheel= not fun.

everyone's so happy. well i am fine by myself. i dont think i could ever be with anyone anyway, i would just mess it up. this girl came up to me today, asking if everything in my life was going okay, and i said yes, and she said well there's this boy and i think he is what you need... no! i dont need a boy. what are relationships for in high school anyway? "yes, that right there is my boyfriend. oh, look what he bought me." isnt that sweet... (I'm sorry, I'm sure there are some substantial relationships.)

update: i got my braces off, maybe that will help me find a boyfriend that i dont want anyway. my friends might think im decent looking now too, woop de do. maybe i'll try to be perfect in every way and hang out with all those "cool" people. ya, then i'll be happy.

why are no people online at 1:14 am saturday morning?
your comment made me smile =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?