Monday, January 26, 2004

We should determine our own happiness. We shouldnt let things on the outside have so much affect inside. I think teenagers, especially, make things worse for themselves. I do it too...one thing goes wrong and im like well screw it, it'll just be a bad day. then everything that normally wouldnt be so bad turns out worse. Looking over my day today, it was pretty good. I mean, compared to people where a good day is when their father doesnt beat them, or they get to eat. I complain way to much. I was pretty upset this morning, becuase i didnt make regional choir. i was really looking forward to it. I made it last year, i thought there was no way i wouldnt make it. I think it's worse when you expect good things too. Other than that though, and waking up late and looking like trash, nothing really went too wrong. But becuase those things happened in the morning, i took things personally when i shouldnt have, which made me be rude to people when i shouldnt have. yeah, thats the end of my story or theory or whatever.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?