Sunday, January 04, 2004

NO NO NOT SCHOOL AGAIN!

I had a very fun winter break. Meeting new friends, re-hanging out with old ones, was a blast.

On the side:
Man, you are so cocky. I cannot believe you thought i was stupid for thinking that you liked me. What? I cannot believe how you can think some people are just so nice, to find out they really arent. oh no. also, i cannot believe i dont even care. I dont make sense to myself. The things that people have done to me, that i just forget and forgive, probably should hurt more than they do, or than i let them. hm, yeah i dont even know where i am going with this. I guess i am glad that i am the way i am. if i wasnt then why would you say i am... (just joking)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?