Tuesday, January 20, 2004

False Advertisement

So i had a pretty good weekend. Let's see, my vonderful voice teacher was in town so i spent some time with her. (she taught me for like 3 years and was like a second mother to me, and she moved to canada). So anyway, i saw her on friday night after my basketball game, and then on saturday she gave me a lesson and we went shopping. i love that lady. I then went to the orthodontist where i found out I GET MY BRACES OFF IN A MONTH. woo woo.

On Saturday and Sunday i hung out with the gang at Denny's and had as much fun as usual. I love going there. On Sunday i even played a homeless man's guitar there.

I am happy. I love my friends. Yet, i still want more. I want that someone. Or even A someone. Just once, i want it to work out and last.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?