Sunday, December 07, 2003

what are you talking about?
i really need to go christmas shopping. excluding family, its so hard to decide who to buy presents for, and how much to spend on them. i dont want to buy something for someone if they dont even see me as a good friend. and i dont want someone to get something for me without me getting something for them. i dont want to spend too much money either. i think i will probably only get like 2 people gifts, and they will probably be sentimental and not material things. no, probaly like 10 people, cuz some people i dont even mind if they dont care for me like i do them, i want them to know that i do care. ya. so theyll get a fricken present whether they like it or not, so there.
its so weird when i argue with myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?