Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas

Be joyful! I wish i were just a tid bit more. I mean, instead of doing something with my family, i am on the computer. my parents are resting, my sister is sleeping, my other sister is playing the piano, and my little brother is out playing with the neighborhood kids. This is the first year we havent gone to Christmas mass. We did go last night though. My sister threw up in the car on the way over, so we decided it was best to stay home. This Christmas seems very different. My brother is questioning the existence of Santa Claus, we aren't going to visit GG, and we arent going to see nana or papa.
However, the presents were wonderful! I couldn't believe my eyes at how many presents were under the tree! I felt so blessed and so guilty that many people dont have the wonderful life i am lucky to have. I got a digital camera!! woohoo! I am soooo excited to use it! I also received many awesome gifts from friends like chasity and felicia and shanda and katie and erin and erin. Seriously, everyone's friendship is gift enough for me. Winter break has been perfect so far.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?