Sunday, December 14, 2003

Listen to The First

Last night was probably the most fun i've had in so long. It's so amazing how music can be such a release from everything, an escape from yourself, and the world.
The Show: I was a bit disappointed in my performance becuase i started to get super nervous which makes my voice shaky. eric impressed me with his guitar playing. i didnt know mikeeeeee had such a good voice. Eddie and Mikee together were amazing and complimented each other perfectly. Eddie's voice has improved dramatically and his lyrics and guitar playing, strangely improved so much too ( i didnt think it was possible!). All in all, i loved it.
After a bunch of us went to Denny's and it was so fun. Except i got ketchep right on my bottom which is not a good place for ketchup. I also got like one drop of ketchup on Daniel's knee (like you couldnt even see it) and he flipped out and made me buy him a stupid shake. =) haha.
Then we saw a movie at the dollar theater for free anyway, and had fun waking up a drunk guy.

i want more saturdays to be like this

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?