Saturday, December 20, 2003

Leah Leah Leah...

i like the way you smile, talk, laugh, sing, joke, kind-of-dance, etc. i liked it when you looked at me. i liked it when you put your arms around me. im not sure how i felt. im not sure how you wanted me to feel. and im not sure if i just liked those things, or if i liked those things because you were doing them. i hope that makes sense.

why do guys refer to their gf as "well im gonna hang out with my girlfriend." especially if i know who that girl is. Like one guy said "tell my girlfriend i said hi" when i was hanging out with her that night. im like um obviously we're friends so i know that you two are dating! or even if im not friends with the girl but im good friends with the guy to the point that i know his girlfriends name. like why not just say well im hanging out with katie*, i know shes your girlfriend by now. geeeeeeeez. why is everyone a couple?!

i want to go on a date. a real one. =) i asked out four boys on wednesday and they all shot me down. it was sort of a joke though (you may not believe that though).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?