Saturday, December 27, 2003

Eighths

daddy's smokin on his cigar
youre telling me i wont get far
but i dont think you understand
miles and dimes are insignificant
so why dont you just lend a hand
cuz i've already been the distance

and i am a birthday balloon
and you are the needle
so spin me around and cover my eyes
twirl me around and cover my eyes
one more time now make me blind

knock me off my feet again now please
hold me then let me go
lead me to more than hope

rip my jeans but dont leave me jaded
youre telling me weve already faded
but i dont think you comprehend
my mind my side my beliefs my way
so why dont you just be a friend
and listen like you didnt that day

and i am a wedding cake
and you are the knife
so cut me in eighths and pass me around
cut me again and pass me around
leave me unable to be found

knock me off my feet again now please
hold me then let me go
lead me to more than hope
-leah koestner

Late

i woke up yesterday at 3:45 in the AM to be at work at 4:20, crazy huh? then i was supposed to open today at 7:30, yyyyeah, didnt wake up until 8:15, i hope i dont get fired. i am also supposed to open tomorrow at 9:30 which isnt too bad, but then again on monday at 4:20. i hope i get some sleep next week at least.

read my other songs by clicking lyrics.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?