Sunday, November 23, 2003

note: nov 22 was yesterday (saturday), so when i said last night in my last entry i meant friday.

Last night was fun shopping and eating with chas and felicia! except i bought a shirt for me and i intended on buying them both birthday gifts. they never found anything they wanted though! felicia, i know you read this, so um, girl, if you find anything you want, i will buy it, geez la weez. =)

when things suck, and everything seems to be going wrong, my dad always says "this too, will pass." Life is getting a little better. i was sick the past few days, but now i just have a cough. i think becuase i'm catching up in all my classes and my boy problems are at a minimum and im getting along with my friends, im just in a better mood. im trying not to worry about the minor things, and basically nothing is serious enough in my life to be major. im going to try to be happy-go-lucky and shrug off things and not take things personally. hopefully this phase will last awhile. or a while. is that how you spell while? awhile? its one word right? i hate when you look at words for too long and it freaks you out that youre spelling them wrong.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?