Wednesday, October 22, 2003

well ya know, i got dissed, im over it. i dont get to have as much fun as i would like to on saturday, and could with someone else, oh well. im getting really annoyed at some of even my good friends...eh.... home and work really are four letter words, *shrug*. people have it a lot worse than me.

i had a wonderful hour long phone conversation with a guy last night who i would totally like to get to know better. he's awesome. and no, i wont fall inlove with him =). he was telling me that he felt selfish for being nice to people, becuase he just wanted the love in return. he is one of the most selfless people i have ever met, he wants everyone to be happy, becuase he likes that feeling. i had never really talked to him more than about homework and stuff and after really talking to him once, i feel like i could learn so much from him.

song of the week:
why do you build me up, buttercup baby
just to let me down
mess me around ya
worst of all
ya never call baby when you say you will
but i need you still
i need you, more than anything darlin
ya know that i have from the start
so build me up,
buttercup,
dont break my heart

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?