Saturday, August 23, 2003

well, i officially am going to be sitting on the bench in volleyball. so if any of you are planning on going to the volleyball games, go see JV and watch Shelby play (you did good in practice today). i, however, was the last one to be subbed in. i was so pissed, then when she did put me in, it was the position i HATE. oh well, might as well deal with it.
friday night, sittin at home, friday night, and im all alone.
however, i did go to Half Moon with my father, (becuase everyone was busy/didnt call me back/didnt call me), but that was actually fun, we talked about how i dont like my mom. it was a good talk. he said that recently she did actually say she trusted me. woopdedo.
well, i have work early in the morning, fun fun. i dont even have homework to do, so i will sit at the desk and stair at the window, ceiling, floor, or the game on my cell phone. yessssss

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?