Thursday, August 21, 2003

If only life were a math problem...! In math, if ever there is a problem that is tough, I HAVE to figure it out. (Or if i get it wrong, i HAVE to find out what I did wrong, and fix it.) I like math. I'm pretty good at it.
In life, I give up on problems before I even try them. For instance, relationships with guys. I don't give anyone a chance becuase I'm afraid of getting hurt. Or something else. With my mom, I've given up on her too; I don't even try anymore. In volleyball (as I already told you) my hits are sucking, so now I'm just like dealing with it rather than trying to fix it. I can't believe I have already given up and are giving up on things I want. This needs to change.
I once heard ( i cant remember where) "don't settle for the world how it is, make it what you want it to be."
*damn, i wish i remembered what he or she said exactly, but that was the main point, and it was so cool hearing that from someone i respected, i fucking wish i remembered who!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?