Friday, July 25, 2003

well im not allowed out of the house till i finish the scarlett letter, my damn summer assignment for english.
i hate feeling unwanted. my older sister must get that a lot from me and my younger sister becuase we are so much better friends. i try to even it out every once and a while. becuase i hate it. when im with some of my friends, sometimes i feel like im unworthy of hanging out with them, or that im supposed to think its a priveledge. Or when im talking to someone, saying something meaningful to me and they change the subject. i dont like those relationships with people. Were only friends to have fun, not to help each other. Or were only friends when everyone else is ditching them, or already busy. leah wanna hang out? sure. finally, everyone else is doing something. umm okay?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?