Sunday, July 06, 2003

heyyyyy

well i recorded my own songs with steve yesterday, it was soo much fun, hes so talented. but anyway, i recorded charm (of course for dan), denial, and ghosts. which other one should i do? please comment! im thinking about adding on taken part II but maybe giving it a different name. we'll see. so anyway, my mom totally favors my older sister, we now have like three shrines to her in our house becuase she graduated this year. but so today i was like sniffling and my mom was like hun are you getting sick, and i was like yeah i think i have a cold, and shes like oh gosh dont go near jillian! (my older sis) i was like umm thanks? i was almost gonna say something like, thank you for providing me a perfect example. another ex though is that i received a gift card to bath and body works in the mail, with my name on it of course, and she gave it to jillian. and jill said, uh mom i think this is leahs, but then later my mom put it in jillians room again. hmmm...

well my friend is leaving tomorrow for a whole year! im going to miss him! however, i have spent a lot of time with him lately and i think my friends were getting pissed that i was ditching them for him, but its like hey hes leaving soo...i made him a tape of some of my songs and me just talking and inside jokes etc. i think hell like it...

i need to start my summer assignments, and i need to actually try to lose weight. my goal for the summer was 10 pounds, but i think i have gained 2 since the summer has started. my plan for the rest of the summer, is wake up early, go running or hiking or work out at the club, and then go to the library and work on my summer assignments for a couple hours. think i can do it? i dont...but i will try, unless im too tired =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?