Saturday, July 12, 2003

feeling random?

well i went out to chilis tonight. it was so awesome. i havent been there in forever, but when i go there, i get the amazing chicken crispers. they are soo fattening and good! umm fried and greasy. but anyway i was looking at the menu tonight and saw a chicken caeser pita there. i use to LOVE those from wendys, but unfortunately they dont have them there anymore. =( so i was considering on abandoning the chicken crispers and trying the pita. but i just couldnt do that! so, instead of the usual fries that come on the side, i got a caeser salad. the crispers also come with corn on the cob, but i asked if i could replace that with pita bread. sure enough, it was possible! so i got my Awesome Beautiful Crazy-good Dandy Excellent Fabulous Great H...hilarious? - chicken crispers and my creation of a caeser pita. it was super awesome.

last night i received approximately 4 and a half hours of full sleep. i had to help my sister housesit this one house and she got surgery so is in lotsa pain. so i went to bed about 2, she woke me up at 3 to help her, 430 to give her medicine and 6 is when she woke up and i had to help her out of bed. i couldnt fall back asleep becuase of the crrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyy dog that is here. trust me even you doglovers out there would want to shoot this dog. its a chinese pug. ew. its almost semi cute when you just look at it although my dad thinks its hella ugly. but it is so damn annoying. it growls and makes the weirdest (loud) abnoxious (spelling...?) noises. snorting, snoring, hacking, etc. i hate it. it holds the record for the living thing in this world that i have flipped off the most. it comes up to me and jumps on me and im like I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! just incase it can understand me i want it to know that we are not friends. dont think i am a crude person until you meet this dog.

daniel wrote a song for me, not about me just for me to sing. i love it and will be posting it on my songs page (click on lyrics below) soon (check it out). ive already made up a melody that he likes, and i like the whole song a lot! thanks daniel.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?