Saturday, May 17, 2003

YuCk

This morning I went running, well actually walking half the way. I was so dissapointed in myself. I let Erin go way ahead of me, and she made it all the way home and then she drove to come pick me up at the club. ew, thats bad. in my defense, it is getting WAY hotter out and we went at like 10. but still i was dissapointed that i couldn't make it, it wasn't even that far, and we weren't even going that fast. I know I'm not fat, and i really annoy people when i say that, but i use to be damn skinny and noncelulity when i was in soccer and i could eat WHATEVER my little heart desired. Now i'm pretty sure i eat more, and more UNhealthy, and i dont work out as much as i should. I can't stand trying on my clothes from the BEGINNING of the school year and having them be too tight. I feel gross, lazy, and pig-ish. My mom says when she was in shape bla bla bla, she keeps mentioning i dont look good in these pants or my stomach is hanging out or wow leah your lookin outa shape. It's not that i care THAT much, but I am living an unhealthy life and i think i would be much more content with myself if i worked out more and ate less.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?