Wednesday, May 14, 2003

working out, songs, and annoying people

I worked out today! and then i ran even more! yay, I'm going to get in shape, eat healthy, and look damn good in a bikini by the summer, (if my plan works out, which knowing that i only enjoy unhealthy food, probably won't)

I have a website for all my songs, its www.whoknowsreallysongs.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out, i dont know how to add comments, but if you have any you could always just comment on one of these entries... i guess... if ya want...anyway have a great day well night, or whatever.

people can be rude, that's just the way it is. don't let it get to you. I decided just becuase some people annoy me sometimes, doesn't mean i shouldn't be friends with them. (not talking imperticularly about the person in my last entry, just people in general) I really don't think people try to be mean, and if they are, they are doing it for a certain reason, not to just be mean. maybe they want to look cool, maybe they are jealous. If you read my previous entries, you know I get annoyed by MANY people, like, i can't stand them. but then i talked to one of the girls and shes not that bad, although i still get super annoyed of her, i cannot say i hate her, she's a nice person, and she doesn't mean any harm. but i still talk crap about her, sorry, im one of those rude people too. but mostly, i just do it to be funny to the people i say it too, (rude of me huh? get over it), i would feel so bad if she heard anything i said, but really, whenever i say something, i always say, "i mean, she is a nice girl though." so at least i give her credit. Don't think I'm a bad person, okay? thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?