Monday, May 12, 2003

The rest of my weekend and today
well mothers day was quite a blast. or not. i had to constantly remind myself of the holiday so that i would not say anything when my mom said something dumb. well today was an average day. at lunch i sat with rob who described everything i didnt understand in Xmen, (i saw X2 on saturday night after seeing my sisters play and she should have gotten the lead) i didnt realize that there was much more to the movie than what i thought. I decided i want to be a mutant, it would be so fun. Also, im pretty easily scared, so like at night, in the dark, if anything was scary i could be like eh who cares, whatever it is, i can kill. ya know? it'd be frickin awesome!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?