Thursday, May 08, 2003

the one thing i cannot stand today, my mom, oh wait that is everyday. Today she was critiquing my singing, and im like hello you dont know what you are talking about! I mean, I'm not perfect of course, no where near, but when i practice my songs that my voice teacher instructs me to do and then my mom says i sound bad im like okay well you frickin suck so i dont think you would know. If my dad were to say something, i would listen, but my mom is just dumb and doesnt know what shes talking about. She also says after cyd, my teacher, moves, (shes moving this summer) i wont be taking lessons anymore unless its convenient. AHHH singing is what i love, and if she takes that away, i will run away to where my teacher is moving to!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?