Wednesday, May 07, 2003

i wrote this 4/25:
boys boys boys
what is my problem? right now im going for this boy who is sooo cute but just broke up with his girlfriend, of a year or so. anyways today when we talked (normally he gives me a hug) but instead he said "c ya later man" and gave me this punch kinda thing. If that's not saying Im not interested, i don't know what is. Also lately I've been flirting a lot with a boy who has a girlfriend. I'm not even that attracted to him. He just cracks me up. I think he's almost as big of a flirt as I am.and he flirts with this girl i dont like and im like hello im cooler, (isnt that rude of me) i don't know we are just friends and all but i get PISSED. ha, anyway, also lately ive been talking to this guy who just broke up with his gf of like THREE years. he seemed really interested but i just could never do that to her, and i just dont like him like that.
can you say, i am the REBOUND GIRL>??? i think so. its kinda sad. actually really sad. kinda dumb too. i'm such a weirdo when it comes to guys, i never get what i want, or i want something really bad and then i get it and i'm like eh nevermind. as my friend kati says: we like the chase but not the catch. =)



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?