Wednesday, May 07, 2003

i wrote this 4/24/03:

"i've been in a really weird mood for the past week. Even before the joel thing, i've been kind of short with everyone. Little things that normally wouldn't bother me, I'm getting pissed off at. this girl on my volleyball team, i have to see her tonight, is so F-ing annoying. Like I feel horrible saying it, becuase the reason why she is, is becuase she's overly nice. And you may think, wow that is mean of you, but trust me, i mean OVERLY. If I walk by her and like barely brush her shes like "oh, excuse me" im like WHAT! or in the middle of a game shell be like "excuse me" when we go up to block. im like Who Cares! sometimes i try to tell her im like hey if im in your way just push me out of the way or tell me and shes like haha okay. and then i purposely ran into her and she said excuse me! im like AHHH! then one time someone was coughing and she said over her shoulder, "are you okay whoever is coughing back there?" i mean, come on, is that necessary? I hope whoever reads this doesn't think horribly of me but seriously, if i dont say "hi" in the correct pitch she'll ask me whats wrong. anyway other than that, in school when people say dumb things, im like WHAT? and they annoy me so much. and it's so rude of me becuase i say dumb things all the time. then in sixth hour this girl gives me the dirtiest looks for no reason and thinks shes hot stuff and then ten seconds later will be nice to me, i dont get that one. By last hour i just feel like im in hell and then there's that one girl who makes me bite my lip every time she talks. AH! i feel bad, she's a pretty nice person too. yikes. oh well.
Anyway, you see my point. Most of the time, I'm not like this, just lately everything has been irritating.

But actually today was good. It might change after volleyball tonight though...=)"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?