Wednesday, May 07, 2003

i WANTED to post this the monday before last: (thats why i switched) its an update on the boys kinda:
Well, overall i had a pretty good weekend.
I know some of you must be pretty confused at all the boys i mention but i hope you get it. Right now, there are just three. The one that i like, the one that likes me, and the one who is just so fun to flirt with.
So, the good part of the weekend is when i got a kiss by the one i like on friday! hes sooo cute. but i told him not to let his ex know becuase she already frickin hates me. Oh well, cuz everyone knows now. And i think she already hated me. So anyway, i told the one who likes, or now use to like, and now hates me, about friday. He got sooo mad, and said that i led him on and derderder. Well i didn't! I mean i will admit, i wanted to kiss him sometimes becuase he was really sweet, but, if i did, i KNOW he'd want a commitment. I'm just not ready for that. With the guy I like, its just kinda like more simple. I didnt know his ex, and i knew the other guys ex (they dated for like 3 and a half years, i think thats a little worse come on). so anyway, he made me feel pretty bad about it, when i can't help how i feel, ya know? So that was what was bad about the weekend. But then i went and babysat for two easy girls and made $10 an hour. It was awesome.
Then at school today i talked to the boy that i always flirt with. His girlfriend came into my work on saturday, that was pretty awkward. But anyway, today at school, he said he wanted to hang out over the weekend, but i didn't talk to him after school, i felt bad but i had to get home right away. And so i said i would talk to him today, but then i didn't again. woops. Anyway, i'm still mad at that one guy, and still talking to that cute boy were supposed to hang out again this weekend, and still having fun with the other one. =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?