Wednesday, May 07, 2003

i actually wrote this 4/23, i switched from freeopendiary so im just gonna paste all my entries if thats okay, okay thanks
"well this is my first entry. i figure i might as well tell anyone who is going to read this now: dont mind my spelling/grammer/capitalization, etc. Thanks.
So anyway, i live with my mom, dad, older sister (senior), younger sister (8th grader), and younger bro

(like 10, 11? who knows). i love my dad more than anything. my mom...is a bitch, but ya know shes okay sometimes. my older sister is a talented dancer, and an extremely nice and religious girl. shes my mom's favorite, she knows it too. She's "perfect." my lil sis is cool, i think we relate better becuase we both sing, play soccer, volleyball, and basketball (and we both cannot dance!). shes pretty funny too. My little brother- i dont know about that kid, he cries when i take the remote- im like you CANNOT be a crybaby! he's also in the annoying little brother category, but, i've seen worse.

Me: i like to have fun. I think that basically sums up my personality . I'm a flirt with all the guys just becuase i think its fun! i dont even mean to, i just have fun with them.(that does end up getting me in trouble though but oh well) With my friends, we dont really care what anyone thinks of us. I'm sure some people think we're dumb or annoying, but we dont really care and we just laugh at random things and have fun. Also, im pretty well rounded, i play guitar, sing, and i like sports and still play volleyball and basketball. I see that as kind of making up for the braces. =)Anyway, i'm sure if anyone continues reading this they'll learn things about me they didn't know. (either i can be a real bitch, or for the other people, i can be nice)

have fun. peace out."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?