Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Concert!

I went to the michelle branch concert tonight! it was a blast! we got free necklaces and stickers and me and my friends got matching tank tops, expensive though, we are all soo poor now! I wish i were an outstanding writer like all of the other authors of journals i read. Oh well, im just me. i convinced my english teacher to let me turn my project in a day late. However, I still should be working on it now instead of writing this becuase tomorrow i am busy too! yikes, oh well.
watching michelle branch tonight made me want to perform more than anything else. I would love to be on the stage entertaining everyone. I would LOVE to have a band and practice and write more songs and play them for a audience that sings along! geeeeeez it would be awesome. my friends said they would be my managers, we had so much fun tonight, i love friends that just make you feel comfortable and not...uncomfortable, ha. anyway, im glad i have such great friends!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?